How to configure business tables and seating?
The tables are required to generate slots for online reservations and table ordering.There are a few ways to configure the tables.
You can easily configure the tables in backend -> Qr2Menu -> My business -> Tables tab.
You have the link to "Manage tables" on the top right.
A new dialog will open on click, and you can manage all the tables simultaneously.
- Each table has a unique identifier and is incremented when you click the clone button.
- You can set the minimum number of seats allowed for reservations
- How many seats the table has (required for slots reservations)
- You can remove the table
- You can clone the row, and the unique identifier will automatically be incremented.
- You can drag it to reorder the tables.
Another way you can add/modify/remove tables one by one.You can check all the tables in: backend -> Qr2Menu -> Tables.
You can also see/open all the table's QR codes in the restaurant tables listing. Each QR code is a unique link that allows the customer to order directly at the table or call for the waiter or check.
Here you can right-click to open the row menu or use the actions on each row. If you use the right-click, the table form will open inside a dialog, otherwise will open on the table form page.
When you click to edit, a dialog will open, and you can modify the restaurant table.